Mobile Health Services
In addition to our mobile health screenings, vaccinations, on-site hearing tests, respiratory, and x-rays we offer a variety of other on-site health services.
From DOT drug and alcohol testing to Red Cross certified CPR and defibrillator oversight all health services are brought directly to your location at a time that’s convenient to you and your employees.
Mobile Medical Screening Services include:
- PPD Skin Test
- Vaccinations, Urinalysis & Blood Work
- DOT Certified Drug and Alcohol Testing
- Certified Phlebotomist
- Red Cross Certified CPR & First Aid Instructor
- Automatic External Defibrillator Oversight
- IHC Audiometric Technicians are certified Occupational Hearing Conservationists through CAOHC
All of our medical staff and health technicians are licensed or certified in their fields of expertise. Our screening services are federal standard compliant and clinically sound. Health tests are professionally reviewed by our physicians or audiologists, as applicable, giving your employees reliable recommendations. Call 205-326-4109 for more information.